We guarantee that,
- Even in disasters and emergencies safety comes first
- In order to protect the reputations of our company as well as our customers, we will continuously improve our service continuity capacity in compliance with the ISO 22301 standard,
- We will design our service continuity plan in line with our company culture, customers’ expectations and legal obligations,
- For the effective functioning of our plans, we are committed to organize effectively and conduct regular exercises.
The main purpose of our organization is:
Meeting all the expectations of our customers by analyzing the present and future needs of the market they operate in and provide services in accordance with international standards, efficiently and effectively. Continuous improvement and development of processes for uncompromised service quality, increasing service efficiency and reinforcing these activities with personnel training, satisfying customer needs at their desired time and quality, taking care of human health and the environment while performing these activities within the framework of Information Security is Teknoser A.Ş.’s Integrated Management System policy for providing the desired quality service.
We aim to systematically provide quality in all the fields we are active in order to do our job “well.” We are aware of our responsibilities. We work with environmental awareness, focusing on employee and customer satisfaction while respecting national and international legislations and quality standards.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System Certificate
- ISO 20000: 2011 Information Technologies Service Management System Certificate
- ISO 10002: 2014 Customer Satisfaction Management System Certificate
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System Certificate
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- TSE Service Area Qualification Certificate
- Ministry of Industry After Sales Services Qualification Certificate
- M.S.B Facility Security Certificate
- ISO 22301: 2012 Business Continuity Management System
Our company considers the human as the most valuable asset in all its organizations and works to continuously improve the conditions and any minimize any possible losses by creating a safer and healthier working environment as a primary business goal.
With the participation of all our employees and compliance with the established occupational health and safety standards, our employees are encouraged to be healthy, and possible injuries and illnesses are tried to be prevented.
In this case,
- Meeting all the legal and other liabilities regarding Occupational Health and Safety standards
- Adoption of the principle that the Occupational Health and Safety improvement activities are the common responsibility of all employees,
- Achieving “Zero Occupational Accident and Zero Occupational Disease” goals by continuously improving our Occupational Health and Safety culture in a sustainable way,
- Analyzing the health and safety risks that may arise in the work environment and reducing them to an acceptable level if there are any,
- Providing training activities to create and develop awareness of Occupational Health and Safety,
- And being an exemplary organization in terms of Occupational Health and Safety in our sector,
are our Occupational Health and Safety Policy.